October 20, 2011

Christmas is Coming Fast!!

Can you believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas planning? Even Thanksgiving is just around the corner! With all the hustle and bustle of the Holidays, take a moment to check out my BarbsBeading! web site and if any of these one-of-a-kind healing gifts would be the perfect gift for a family member or friends--or, yourself!

Each beaded piece is made with a special dose of healing and self-love--buyers have actually commented on how they can feel the intended emotional or physical healing and inspiration when they wear their piece. Here are a few of the comments from those who have bought and are wearing BarbsBeading! bracelets or necklaces:

"My bracelet feels as those it has magical energy! Thank you Barbara for your inspirational jewelry...it is healing my life." ~Jill

"I absolutely adore the bracelet Barbara made! I love wearing it and the way it feels: the weight of the bracelet on my wrist, the cool, smoothness of the seed beads, the beautiful, vibrant colors and the graceful dragonfly clasp. As soon as I put the bracelet on, my spirits lift and I am calmed. I highly recommend these gorgeous bracelets. They will make treasured gifts to give-but beware-they’ll be hard to part with!" ~Pat

"I love the elegant 'Star' bracelet. I've received so many compliments when I've worn this bracelet. It looks so rich, and feels smooth and lovely on my wrist." ~Paula

"I love my original one-of-a-kind cobalt blue and muti-color bracelet. It fits comfortably on my wrist and is easy to put on and take off. I love it!" ~Angela

"I love my turquoise bracelet with dragonfly clasp! It fits perfect and was obviously handmade with heartfelt care and fine skill. It also feels so wonderful on, I can't stop touching it! I've ordered several bracelets to give as gifts to my friends and they were all big hits! I definitely plan on ordering more in the near future." ~Cindy

To check out BarbsBeading! jewelry just go to: 


Orders taken between November 1st to December 1st from the web site or my Facebook page will be given a 10% discount!! Please email me after you receive your inspired piece to have your positive comment added to the web site...

Peace and Joy,
Barbara~
Inspiration for Recovery 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.