September 22, 2010

Uniquely designed for Astaraians!

Uniquely designed for Astara, a non-profit spiritual organization I have belonged to for over thirty years, my beaded Bracelets and Bookmarks are now available! One does not need to be a member to purchase these special items if you feel a connection to them.

Please visit Astara's web site to view and/or purchase these one-of-a-kind pieces. While I make these beaded-beauties, I meditate on the person who will wear or use them to instill a since of peace, joy, and love.

Visit Astara to see the Bracelet:    ASTARA

Visit Astara to see the Bookmark:   ASTARA

If you are interested in learning more about Astara please visit their web site Here:  Astara.org 

My Blessings to you,
Barbara~
More beaded designs:   BarbsBeading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.