January 09, 2011

New Addiction Newsletter

HAPPY  NEW  YEAR  EVERYONE!!

I hope you all had lots of fun and laughter during the Holiday Season. Where I live in northern California, we do not often get snow in the winter but recently we received about four inches! It was so peaceful and calm even the deer on our back hill looked posed and unreal.

Recently, I found a Newsletter surrounding the topic of Addiction Recovery of all kinds. Please check it out and let me know what you think:  Addiction Daily 

Tales of Addiction and Inspiration for Recovery is selling widely around the world... It warms my heart that this book is helping so many others on their journey. It has been released in E-Reader form also for $9.99!
Love & Light,
Barbara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.