April 06, 2013

Catching Up!!

Hello Adventurers!
It has been a while since my last post here. I have been so busy completing my next book the months seem to drift by without my noticing!

The manuscript is being edited now and this summer I will make final changes to it and then approach others for a Review or Cover Blurbs. Again, this book's title is The Pact: Messages from the Other Side. I can't wait for you all to read it! Please read the previous entry below to get a better concept of this book's contents.

After completing the book, I found myself a bit out-of-sorts and wasn't sure why...then I realized I had nothing to create, the book was finished! So, I did a meditation asking the universe if I was suppose to write another book, to please give me an idea. It came to me two nights later during the middle of the night. That day, I began a new manuscript!

I am really having fun with this new writing because it is my first "fiction novel." I have a working title of Finding Destiny. Yes, it has drama, metaphysical insight, poetic prose, and answers to eternal questions of life and death--you know I can't write something without some meaning to it!

I will try to keep this Blog more updated as the year passes. I honor you and send you all blessing of gratitude for following my writing endeavors.

Namaste'
Barbara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.