April 08, 2018


Introducing my upcoming book
Inspirational Musings: Insights for Those in Recovery.

As I sat in my small recovery room, I pondered my life, my emotions, and my future. As I meditated, it became clear that I needed to write my feelings and insights down in a journal. This journal became my outlet, my companion. As I sat healing from a hip fracture and subsequent surgery in a rehabilitation center, my thoughts roamed to topics of Fear, Grief, Trust, Friendship, Gratitude, and many others. My musings continued once home while in a wheelchair; the journal became an inspirational booklet for others healing and in recovery. Watch for it to be released in Fall 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.