April 15, 2010

Free Book Drawing Winner Announced!

Congratulations to Kim Burdick!!
You are the winner of the free copy of Tales of Addiction. Your copy will be mailed directly to you in a few weeks. In addition, I will sign your copy and include a handmade bookmark for you. I hope you enjoy reading this book and the heart-felt addiction stories held within it.

Recently, I was interviewed on the "Living Out Loud" online radio program hosted by Robin Marvel. I want to thank Robin for her praise and support of Tales of Addiction. Robin has invited me back again next month for a continuation of the interview. The date and time will be posted on my web site soon. So far I have been asked to do three book launch events. Two in northern California and one in southern California. Details are posted on my site. These book events will be in May and June. If you can attend, please do stop by and introduce yourself to me, I would love to meet you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.