March 29, 2010

Final Few Weeks to Release!

The Countdown to Launch Tales of Addiction and Inspiration for Recovery is nearing its final few weeks! My fantastic publisher, Loving Healing Press, informed me that the book’s release date is April 15th! Now, that will be an easy date to remember, right?

During these next few weeks, I will post more often to keep you informed about my latest book launch and event schedule or articles written which focus on addiction issues with excerpts from the book.

Now, I want to invite you to sign up for a Free Book Drawing! Details are posted on my web site:  Inspiration for Recovery.

On the Home page, there is a pre-order button under the picture of the book’s cover which takes you to a pre-order form. After pre-ordering your copy of Tales of Addiction, your name will be held for the Free Book Drawing which will take place on April 15th. If your name is chosen, a signed copy will be mailed directly to you from me! Also included is the purple and green wristband I mentioned in an earlier post on this Blog, as well as, a personal handmade “bookmark.” So, pre-order your copy of this healing book before April 15th -- then cross your fingers and watch for the winner’s name to be posted on this Blog and on my web site on April 15th. Good Luck everyone!!

April is National Alcohol Awareness Month. Please join me in supporting those who are in recovery from alcoholism; and, pray for those 17 million alcoholics which live in America and that they find the guidance they need to choose to begin a new life of sobriety.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.